IATO’s Elections for the post of Office Bearers and Executive Committee Members were held today, the 18th April 2023 at The Ashok Hotel, New Delhi. Total number of votes cast were 278 out of 378 eligible members to cast their vote.
List of Office Bearers/EC Members who have been declared elected is as under :-
• President – Mr. Rajiv Mehra, Uday Tours & Travels Pvt. Ltd.
• Sr. Vice President- Mr. Rajnish Kaistha, Paradise Holidays India Pvt. Ltd.
• Vice President – Mr. Ravi Gosain, Erco Travels Pvt. Ltd.
• Hony. Secretary – Mr. Sanjay Razdan, Razdan Holidays
• Hony. Treasurer – Mr. Sunil Mishra, Cosmos Tours & Travels
• Hony. Joint Secretary – Mr. Viney Tyagi, Uni Crystal Holidays Pvt. Ltd.
• Immediate Past President – Mr. Pronab Sarkar, Swagatam Tours Pvt. Ltd.
EC Members – Active (5 Posts)
1. Mr. Deepak Bhatnagar – Aamantaran Travel Company Pvt. Ltd.
2. Mr. E.M. Najeeb, Air Travel Enterprises (I) Pvt. Ltd.
3. Mr. Harish Mathur, Concord Travels & Tours
4. Mr. Manoj Kumar Matta, Oriental Vacations & Journeys Pvt. Ltd.
5. Mr. Tony Marwah, Indian Travel Promotion Company Pvt. Ltd.
EC Members –Allied (3 Posts)
1. Mr. Ashok Dhoot – Harsh Travels
2. Mr. P. Vijayasarathy – Benchmark Hotels Pvt. Ltd.
3. Mr. Zia Siddiqui – Alliance Hotels & Resorts
I take this opportunity to congratulate the new team and wish them all the best in their endeavors to promote tourism and work for the industry’s benefit. I also thank all the members for extending their co-operation and support for conducting the elections in a democratic and cordial manner. Thanks to the IATO staff for their support and assistance in conducting the elections smoothly.