7 – 9 April 2021PRESS RELEASE
- ITB India 2021 virtual event will be held on 7 – 9 April
- Show to bring together over 400 Indian and Southeast Asian buyers from MICE, Corporate and Leisure sectors
Berlin/Mumbai, 18 November 2020 – Due to the ongoing travel restrictions and the circumstances around the current pandemic situation, ITB India organiser has decided to hold the inaugural ITB India 2021 as an entirely virtual event, set to take place from 7 – 9 April 2021. The new event format provides exhibitors and attendees with both maximum safety and planning certainty. The virtual show welcomes over 400 Indian and Southeast Asian buyers from MICE, Corporate and Leisure sectors. ITB India 2021 Virtual will be hosted on ITB Community in Asia (ITB Community), which is a one of a kind, unrivaled 24/7 experience for trade professionals to forge connections, strike conversations with industry peers and do business all-year-round.
“We had high hopes that we could combine a live and a virtual event for the very first ITB India next April. Unfortunately, the travel restrictions in place, and the economic uncertainty resulting from the worldwide pandemic have become too unpredictable to proceed with the show as a hybrid event as originally planned. As much as we would have wished to bring the industry together face-to-face, I firmly believe our highest priority should be the health and safety of our attendees and personnel,” said Katrina Leung, Managing Director of Messe Berlin (Singapore), the organiser of ITB India.
Attendees of ITB India 2021 Virtual can expect the following key privileges:
- Business Matching – Live platform to exchange business contacts and schedule virtual appointments. Delegates can benefit from business appointment via social video and messaging functions.
- Conference – A robust line-up of key industry speakers with thought-providing insights or showcases of innovative technology and solutions.
- Supplier Directory – A comprehensive view of all suppliers, such as company profiles, product resources and downloadable articles.
- On-demand Videos – All attendees of will be entitled to exclusive videos from virtual events or industry contributors.
Exhibitors may enjoy early bird discounts on virtual booth packages starting from USD 1,000+, click here to view package summary. Exhibitors, buyers and visitors who are interested in registering or sponsoring ITB India 2021 Virtual event can reach out to [email protected] for more details or visit https://www.itb-india.com/.
ITB Community in Asia is now live and open on itb-community.com.