ITB India to Premiere as an In-Person Event in April 2023
- Messe Berlin renews its partnership with the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce as event organiser for ITB India
- The major travel trade show for India and South Asia markets will be held in-person on 26-28 April 2023 at Mumbai’s Jio World Convention Centre
- The show offers unprecedented business matching opportunities for over 400 exhibitors and sponsors, and 500 Indian and South Asian buyers
Berlin/Mumbai, 7 February 2023 – ITB India will be held on 26-28 April 2023 as an in-person event for the first time, after two years in the fully online mode. The major travel trade show for India and South Asia markets will welcome international and domestic visitors to Jio World Convention Centre in Mumbai, India. ITB India will be co-located with MICE Show India and Travel Tech India, creating a synergetic business opportunity, and giving momentum to the dynamically recovering travel industry in the region.
Messe Berlin, one of the top ten trade fair and event organisers worldwide, has renewed its partnership with the Indo-German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC) in organising ITB India. The strategic partnership leverages on Messe Berlin’s strong and successful ITB brand’s international network and IGCC’s more than 60 years of experience and vast connections in the India market.
“We are pleased to be working with IGCC in bringing the ITB brand to the Indian market. Together, we aim to establish ITB India as one of the leading travel trade show in India. India’s travel industry is one of the most important and fastest growing in the world. We are looking forward to connecting the international travel community to the Indian market”, said David Ruetz, Senior Vice President, Messe Berlin GmbH.
“ITB is a renowned international brand that sets the trend of the global travel industry. We’re proud to support Messe Berlin in organising ITB India which will bring together the international and domestic travel industry in paving the way for the revitalization of regional travel in India and South Asia.”, commented Stefan Halusa, Director General, Indo-German Chamber of Commerce.
ITB India is an annual three-day B2B tradeshow and convention curated to build the bridge between the international community and the Indian travel market. The show brings together key travel industry leaders and international exhibitors from the MICE, Corporate, Leisure and Travel Technology sectors.
Buyer Elite Program Partners
The core advantage of ITB India is bringing together more than 500 qualified buyers. Exhibitors showcasing their products and services at ITB India gain direct access to top-tier buyers located in major cities across India and South Asia. This includes pre-scheduled appointments and exclusive business matching opportunities tailored to the exhibitors’ business needs. The balanced exhibitor-to-buyer rate ensures the dynamic, result-oriented environment at ITB India.
The perfect selection of buyers is ensured by Buyer Elite Program Partners. This year’s partners include the leading trade associations across the region:
- Association of Domestic Tour Operators of India (ADTOI)
- Association of Travel Agents of Bangladesh (ATAB)
- Bangladesh Outbound Tour Operators Association (BOTOA)
- Eastern Himalaya Travel & Tour Operators Association (EHTTOA)
- Enterprising Travel Agent’s Association (ETAA)
- Himalayan Hospitality & Tourism Development Network (HHTDN)
- IATA Agents Association of India (IAAI)
- Indian Association of Tour Operators (IATO)
- Indian Association of Travel and Tourism Experts (IATTE)
- Maharashtra Tour Organisers’ Association (MTOA)
- Nepal Association of Tour & Travel Agents (NATTA)
- Network of Indian MICE Agents (NIMA)
- Outbound Tour Operators Association of India (OTOAI)
- Travel Agents Association of India (TAAI)
- Travel Agents Federation of India (TAFI)
- Travel Trade Association of Uttar Pradesh (TTAUP) Registration for buyers to ITB India 2023 is now open. Interested parties may register here.
ITB India offers a range of exhibiting opportunities for tourism organisations, convention bureaus, travel agents, tour operators, hotel groups, airlines, transportation service and travel technology providers, as well as other players interested in presenting their services to global buyers. Exhibitors can choose from a range of flexible options, with Early Bird discounts still available till 1 March 2023. Find out more about stand booking opportunities here: itb-india.com/booth-options
About ITB India
ITB India is an annual 3-day business-to-business trade show and convention curated to connect you to the Indian Travel Market. ITB India brings together key travel industry leaders and international exhibitors from various segments of MICE, Leisure, Corporate, and Travel Technology. Leverage on ITB India to capture the fast-growing Indian and South Asian Markets, forge new partnerships, and strengthen existing business relations with the most important players in India and South Asia.
About ITB Global Brand Family
For more than 50 years the name ITB has stood worldwide for industry knowledge 365 days a year, networking and trendsetting events – in a virtual, in-person or hybrid format alike. ITB India follows the global trend of leading trade shows returning to their pre-pandemic on-site formats and locations in 2023, including the other offspring of the ITB brand family. ITB Asia in Singapore, which takes the broader regional market into scope, returned as an in-person show last year and will be held again in Singapore from 25- 27 October 2023. ITB Berlin, the world’s leading B2B trade show for the travel industry, is coming back in March, 7 to 9, and ITB China, the marketplace for China’s travel industry, is scheduled for 12- 14 September in Shanghai.